Hi Arrigo, all

> On 04/27/2024 5:36 PM WEST Arrigo Marchiori <ard...@apache.org> wrote:

> The build can be downloaded from here:
> https://home.apache.org/~ardovm/openoffice/linux/openoffice4-2024-04-27-x86_64-installed.tar.bz2

Tested in Ubuntu 20.04 x64 and WebDAV works perfectly!

> Cherry-picking was not a trivial task, because AOO42X was quite
> behind. It still is, WRT Damjan's last work on 32 bit indices. One
> step at a time... :-)

Maybe it is easier to delete the current 42x branch and start a new 42X branch?
If any patches were added to 42X only (and they are still relevant), then these
should be cherry picked to trunk before splitting...

(Again I'm just suggesting a logic path, I have no idea how this is done :) )

Thank you again to all that contribute with new code/patches!

All the best,
Pedro