On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 5:45 PM, Ben Pfaff <b...@ovn.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 05:31:18PM -0800, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> > I have been considering this as a minimum interesting scale.  It's hard
> > for me to know what the interesting scale range is.  I am really happy
> > to hear what is important to you?
>
> That ? was supposed to be an !
>
> > Can you tell me about what you want to scale to?
>
> But that's really a question.

It is hard to tell an exact number since it increases over time. But
considering scale of modern data centers, it is not uncommon to have more
than 1k hypervisors in a single control plane. Would 5k - 10k clients be a
realistic target?
For number of ports, considering number of cores in a BM, maybe something
around 100 lports per hypervisor sounds better.

--
Best regards,
Han