​Hi Andy,
I have started working on integrating ovsdb-server HA support with
pacemaker (via OCF heartbeat, i.e ocf:heartbeat).

Few comments below.

> started with

In order to write the ocf script for ovsdb-server, we need a mechanism to
 - know if the ovsdb-server instance is running as master or slave
 - to switch the state of the ovsdb-server to either master or slave.
 ​
The initial (very dirty, not working properly) ocf script  can be found
here - [1]

I know you have already mentioned about adding this support above. This is
just a confirmation that it would be consumed by the pacemaker ocf script
once available.

[1] -
https://github.com/numansiddique/resource-agents/commit/7f6c4d8977c7cf525ec22793d8adf5b308bc431e

​Thanks