Looking at the change of state subscription interface there's no
explanation or way to modify the Duration parameter which defaults to one
second. This is used in OPC UA as a minimum reporting time so will never
report back faster than 1 second.

What's everyone's thoughts on adding this as an optional parameter?

I thought about changing the default but I think 1 second is a good value
for it.
I also think an absolute minimum value should be allowed of 5 or 10ms.

 * Adds a new field to the to be constructed request which should be
updated as soon as
 * a value changes in the PLC.
 *
 * @param name       alias of the field.
 * @param fieldQuery field query string for accessing the field.
 * @return builder.
 */
PlcSubscriptionRequest.Builder addChangeOfStateField(String name,
String fieldQuery);