Von: Stavros Nikolakopoulos <snikolakopou...@maseurope.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 16. April 2021 12:22
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org
Cc: Stratos Koumantakis <skoumanta...@maseurope.com>
Betreff: Modbus RTU and RTU over TCP

Hi,

I'm writing about the following issue, that I posted at Stack Overflow.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66743707/modbus-rtu-over-tcp

In the Node.js ecosystem I successfully tried the modbus-serial module.

https://www.npmjs.com/package/modbus-serial

In the Java one, the only solution I found is the following

https://github.com/dog-gateway/jamod-rtu-over-tcp

It would be great if you could implement it in PLC4x.
We love the Scrapper<https://plc4x.apache.org/users/tools/scraper.html> feature
and we would like to use it if the Modbus RTU over TCP was implemented.

--
Stavros Nicolakopoulos
Senior Software Engineer

P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
Disclaimer: This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or
disclose its contents, but should return it to the sender immediately and
delete the copy from your system.Mas or any of
its subsidiaries or affiliates are not responsible for, nor endorse, any
opinion, recommendation, conclusion, solicitation, offer
or agreement or any information contained in this communication. MAS or any of
its subsidiaries or affiliates cannot accept
any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has
been transmitted over a public network.