Isn't Java 11 pretty much default on any OS offering out there? Also
Java 17 is now the new stable future Java and is being adopted as the
default on leading edge OS's such as Fedora Linux for FC36 as example.
I understand that in the enterprise world Java 8 will likely be in use
for some time in various areas, but I would think Java 11 will be
dominent there if it isn't already.
Just my opinion on it.

Regards,
Stephen