Dave,

Looks great!

Can these be checked?

1. Comment edit onclick, does not like the size(), .length works though
(ff).

roller/roller-ui/authoring/comments.rol on the edit comment

function editComment(id) {
        // make sure we have the full comment
        //if ($("#link-" + id).size() > 0) readMoreComment(id, editComment);
        if ($("#link-" + id).length > 0) readMoreComment(id, editComment);

        // save the original comment value
        comments[id] = $("#comment-" + id).html();

        $("#editlink-" + id).hide();
        $("#savelink-" + id).show();
        $("#cancellink-" + id).show();

        // put comment in a textarea for editing
        $("#comment-" + id).html("<textarea style='width:100%' rows='10'>"
+ comments[id] + "</textarea>");
    }

2. Template delete does not work

roller/roller-ui/authoring/templates page delete template click

TypeError: document.templateRemove is undefined

Cheers Greg