Great progress!

To add,
A) I’d strongly recommend the WIP disclaimer - it would be much easier to
pass with in the first release
https://incubator.apache.org/policy/incubation.html#disclaimers

B) more info in signing, checksum
https://infra.apache.org/release-signing.html

C) signing key should be individual’s and (public key ) published and also
listed in KEYS file - KEYS file  should be located next to the staging (and
later release) location, see above

D) “correct place” - this is in reference to ASF officIal staging server
http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#stage
And can be “uploaded” by committing to svn
http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#upload-ci

E) python / PyPI -
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/distribution.html#pypi