Hello,

There has been, in the past, incidents where the shared Travis resource is
exhausted.

It might help if you restrict to build one branch (like main) only.

Some projects have acquired corporate sponsorship for a separate Travis
instance.

Some has moved to another system, like GitHub Action (eg superset or
airflow)
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Github+Actions+to+DockerHub
(I am not certain if there is any fee involved)

ASF has no policy against using other CI or test system.