Release review.

Note: with DISCLAIMER-WIP, these are not blockers to release.

website:
1. the website can add more links as described in this section:
https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs#navigation
2. might need to add trademark attributions
https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs#attributions

project source:
1. For LICENSE, we should add RAT check
https://creadur.apache.org/rat/#What_Is_Rat
2. This file seems to have an irregular header:
/incubator-sedona/zeppelin/index.js
3. These code file should have Apache v2 header:
/python/build_wheel.sh
/spark-version-converter.py
/python-adapter/src/test/scala/org/apache/sedona/python/wrapper/PythonTestSpec.scala
/python-adapter/src/test/scala/org/apache/sedona/python/wrapper/GeometrySample.scala
4.
/docs/api/javadoc/core/org/apache/sedona/core/geometryObjects/GeoJSONWriterNew.html
/docs/api/javadoc/*
are these doc under /docs/api/javadoc auto generated? if that is the case,
we probably shouldn't have the HTML committed in the repo
5.
/trunk/import/*
what is this for?
6. should add a small section on how to build (or link to) the project in
README.md