On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 3:40 PM, DB Tsai <dbt...@stanford.edu> wrote:

> David,
>
> Could we use Int, Long, Float as the data feature spaces, and Double for
> optimizer?

Yes. Breeze doesn't allow operations on mixed types, so you'd need to
convert the double vectors to Floats if you wanted, e.g. dot product with
the weights vector.

You might also be interested in FeatureVector, which is just a wrapper
around Array[Int] that emulates an indicator vector. It supports dot
products, axpy, etc.

-- David