Hi Niklas Wilcke,

As you said, it is difficult to extend LabeledPoint class in
mllib.regression.
Do you want to extend LabeledPoint class in order to use any other type
exclude Double type?
If you have your code on Github, could you show us it? I want to know what
you want to do.

> Community
By the way, I think LabeledPoint class is very useful exclude
mllib.regression package.
Especially, some estimation algorithms should use a type for the labels
exclude Double type,
such as String type. The common generics labeled-point class would be useful
in MLlib.
I'd like to get your thoughts on it.

For example,
```
abstract class LabeledPoint[T](label: T, features: Vector)
```

thanks

-----
-- Yu Ishikawa