I think I've already done most of the work for the OLTP objects (Graph,
Element, Vertex, Edge, Properties) when implementing Tinkerpop2. Singleton
write operations, like addVertex/deleteEdge, were cached locally until a
read operation was requested, then the set of build operations where
parallelized into an RDD and merged with the existing graph.
Its not efficient for large numbers of operations, but it passes unit tests
and works for small graph tweaking.

OLAP stuff looks completely new, but considering they have a Giraph
implementation, it should be pretty straight forward.

Kyle