LICENSE and NOTICE are fine. Signature and checksum is fine. I
unzipped and built the plain source distribution, which built.

However I am seeing a consistent test failure with "mvn -DskipTests
clean package; mvn test". In the Hive module:

- SET commands semantics for a HiveContext *** FAILED ***
  Expected Array("spark.sql.key.usedfortestonly=test.val.0",
"spark.sql.key.usedfortestonlyspark.sql.key.usedfortestonly=test.val.0test.val.0"),
but got
Array("spark.sql.key.usedfortestonlyspark.sql.key.usedfortestonly=test.val.0test.val.0",
"spark.sql.key.usedfortestonly=test.val.0") (HiveQuerySuite.scala:544)

Anyone else seeing this?