+0.9 from me. Tested it on Mac and Windows (someone has to do it) and while
things work, I noticed a few recent scripts don't have Windows equivalents,
namely https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-4683 and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-4684. The first one at least would
be good to fix if we do another RC. Not blocking the release but useful to fix
in docs is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-4685.

Matei