Already tried the solutions they provided.. Did not workout..
On 12/2/14 8:17 AM, Dinesh J. Weerakkody wrote:
Hi Lochana,

can you please go through this mail thread [1]. I haven't tried but can be useful.

[1] http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/Packaging-a-spark-job-using-maven-td5615.html

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 4:28 PM, Lochana Menikarachchi <locha...@gmail.com <mailto:locha...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I have spark core and mllib as dependencies for a spark based osgi
    service. When I call the model building method through a unit test
    (without osgi) it works OK. When I call it through the osgi
    service, nothing happens. I tried adding spark assembly jar. Now
    it throws following error..

    An error occurred while building supervised machine learning
    model: No configuration setting found for key 'akka.version'
    com.typesafe.config.ConfigException$Missing: No configuration
    setting found for key 'akka.version'
        at
    com.typesafe.config.impl.SimpleConfig.findKey(SimpleConfig.java:115)
        at
    com.typesafe.config.impl.SimpleConfig.find(SimpleConfig.java:136)
        at
    com.typesafe.config.impl.SimpleConfig.find(SimpleConfig.java:142)
        at
    com.typesafe.config.impl.SimpleConfig.find(SimpleConfig.java:150)
        at
    com.typesafe.config.impl.SimpleConfig.find(SimpleConfig.java:155)
        at
    com.typesafe.config.impl.SimpleConfig.getString(SimpleConfig.java:197)

    What is the correct way to include spark runtime dependencies to
    osgi service.. Thanks.

    Lochana