Reynold,

One thing I'd like worked into the public portion of the API is the json
inferencing logic that creates a Set[(String, StructType)] out of
Map[String,Any]. SPARK-5260 addresses this so that I can use Accumulators
to infer my schema instead of forcing a map/reduce phase to occur on an RDD
in order to get the final schema. Do you (or anyone else) see a path
forward in exposing this to users? A utility class perhaps?