Hi Markus,

That won't be included in 1.2.1 most likely because the release votes
have already started, and at that point we don't hold the release
except for major regression issues from 1.2.0. However, if this goes
through we can backport it into the 1.2 branch and it will end up in a
future maintenance release, or you can just build spark from that
branch as soon as it's in there.

- Patric