Hey All,

The tests are in a not-amazing state right now due to a few compounding factors:

1. We've merged a large volume of patches recently.
2. The load on jenkins has been relatively high, exposing races and
other behavior not seen at lower load.

For those not familiar, the main issue is flaky (non deterministic)
test failures. Right now I'm trying to prioritize keeping the
PullReqeustBuilder in good shape since it will block development if it
is down.

For other tests, let's try to keep filing JIRA's when we see issues
and use the flaky-test label (see http://bit.ly/1yRif9S):

I may contact people regarding specific tests. This is a very high
priority to get in good shape. This kind of thing is no one's "fault"
but just the result of a lot of concurrent development, and everyone
needs to pitch in to get back in a good place.

- Patrick