So actually, the list of blockers on JIRA is a bit outdated. These
days I won't cut RC1 unless there are no known issues that I'm aware
of that would actually block the release (that's what the snapshot
ones are for). I'm going to clean those up and push others to do so
also.

The main issues I'm aware of that came about post RC1 are:
1. Python submission broken on YARN
2. The license issue in MLlib [now fixed].
3. Varargs broken for Java Dataframes [now fixed]

Re: Corey - yeah, as it stands now I try to wait if there are things
that look like implicit -1 votes.