Hey Marcelo,

Great question. Right now, some of the more active developers have an
account that allows them to log into this cluster to inspect logs (we
copy the logs from each run to a node on that cluster). The
infrastructure is maintained by the AMPLab.

I will put you in touch the someone there who can get you an account.

This is a short term solution. The longer term solution is to have
these scp'd regularly to an S3 bucket or somewhere people can get
access to them, but that's not ready yet.

- Patrick