The only think that can persist outside of Spark is if there is still
a live Zinc process. We took care to make sure this was a generally
stateless mechanism.

Both the 1.2.X and 1.3.X releases are built with Scala 2.11 for
packaging purposes. And these have been built as recently as in the
last few days, since we are voting on 1.2.2 and 1.3.1. However there
could be issues that only affect certain environments.

- Patrick