Hi Niranda,

Maintenance releases are not done on a predetermined schedule but
instead according to which fixes show up and their severity. Since we
just did a 1.3.1 release I'm not sure I see 1.3.2 on the immediate
horizon.

However, the maintenance releases are simply builds at the head of the
respective release branches (in this case branch-1.3). They never
introduce new API's. If you have a particular bug fix you are waiting
for, you can always build Spark off of that branch.

- Patrick