Hi List,

In the documentation of Connecting Spark to Mesos <http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/running-on-mesos.html#connecting-spark-to-mesos>, is it possible to modify and write in detail the step "Create a binary package using make-distribution.sh --tgz" ? When we use custom compiled version of Spark, mostly we specify a hadoop version (which is not the default one). In this case, make-distribution.sh should be supplied the same maven options we used for building spark. This is not specified in the documentation. Please correct me , if I am wrong.

Regards,
Meethu Mathew