Hi All,

This week I got around to setting up nightly builds for Spark on
Jenkins. I'd like feedback on these and if it's going well I can merge
the relevant automation scripts into Spark mainline and document it on
the website. Right now I'm doing:

1. SNAPSHOT's of Spark master and release branches published to ASF
Maven snapshot repo:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/spark/

These are usable by adding this repository in your build and using a
snapshot version (e.g. 1.3.2-SNAPSHOT).

2. Nightly binary package builds and doc builds of master and release versions.

http://people.apache.org/~pwendell/spark-nightly/

These build 4 times per day and are tagged based on commits.

If anyone has feedback on these please let me know.

Thanks!
- Patrick