Hi all,

I think we should refactor some machine learning model classes in Python to
reduce the software maintainability.
Inheriting JavaModelWrapper class, we can easily and directly call Scala API
for the model without PythonMLlibAPI.

In some case, a machine learning model class in Python has complicated
variables. That is, it is a little hard to implement import/export methods
and it is also a little troublesome to implement the function in both of
Scala and Python. And I think standardizing how to create a model class in
python is important.

What do you think about that?

Thanks,
Yu