Hi all,

I am planning to dynamically increase or decrease the number of executors
allocated to an application during runtime, and it is similar to dynamic
resource allocation, which is only feasible in Spark on Yarn mode. Any
suggestions on how to implement this feature in Standalone mode?

My current problem is: I want to send a ADD_EXECUTOR command from scheduler
module (in CoarseGrainedSchedulerBackend.scala) to deploy module (in
Master.scala), but don't know how to communicate between the two
modules.... Great thanks for any suggestions!