Hey All,

I've mostly kept quiet since I am not very active in maintaining this
code anymore. However, it is a bit odd that the project is
split-brained with a lot of the code being on github and some in the
Spark repo.

If the consensus is to migrate everything to github, that seems okay
with me. I would vouch for having user continuity, for instance still
have a "shim" ec2/spark-ec2 script that could perhaps just download
and unpack the real script from github.

- Patrick