Hi Nick,

I forgot to mention in the survey that ganglia is never installed properly
for some reasons.

I have this exception every time I launched the cluster:

Starting httpd: httpd: Syntax error on line 154 of
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load
/etc/httpd/modules/mod_authz_core.so into server:
/etc/httpd/modules/mod_authz_core.so: cannot open shared object file: No
such file or directory

[FAILED]

Best Regards,

Jerry