Hi all,
I'm moving from spark 1.4 to 1.5, and one of my tests is failing.
It seems that there was some changes in org.apache.spark.sql.types.
DecimalType

This ugly code is a little sample to reproduce the error, don't use it into
your project.

test("spark test") {
  val file =
context.sparkContext().textFile(s"${defaultFilePath}Test.csv").map(f
=> Row.fromSeq({
    val values = f.split(",")

Seq(values.head.toString.toInt,values.tail.head.toString.toInt,BigDecimal(values.tail.tail.head),
    values.tail.tail.tail.head)}))

  val structType = StructType(Seq(StructField("id", IntegerType, false),
    StructField("int2", IntegerType, false), StructField("double",

 DecimalType(10,10), false),

    StructField("str2", StringType, false)))

  val df = context.sqlContext.createDataFrame(file,structType)
  df.first
}

The content of the file is:

1,5,10.5,va
2,1,0.1,vb
3,8,10.0,vc

The problem resides in DecimalType, before 1.5 the scala wasn't required.
Now when using  DecimalType(12,10) it works fine, but using
DecimalType(10,10) the Decimal values
10.5 became null, and the 0.1 works.

Is there anybody working with DecimalType for 1.5.1?

Regards,
Dirceu