Hello everybody , this my first mail in the List , and i would like to
introduce my self first :)
My Name is Mohamed baddar , I work as Big Data and Analytics Software
Engieer at BADRIT (http://badrit.com/) , a software Startup with focus in
Big Data , also i have been working for 6+ years at IBM R&D Egypt , in HPC
, Big Data and Analytics Are

I just have a question , i can't find supported Apache Spark library for
forecasting using ARIMA , ETS , Bayesian model or any method , is there any
plans for such a development , as i can't find any issue talking about it ,
is any one interested to have/develop a related module , as i find it a
critical feature to be added to SPARK

Thanks