Hi,

We're building our own framework on top of spark and we give users pretty
complex schema to work with. That requires from us to build dataframes by
ourselves: we transform business objects to rows and struct types and uses
these two to create dataframe.

Everything was fine until I started to upgrade to spark 1.5.0 (from 1.3.1).
Seems to be catalyst engine has been changed and now using almost the same
code to produce rows and struct types I have the following:
http://ibin.co/2HzUsoe9O96l, some of rows in the end result have different
number of values and corresponding struct types.

I'm almost sure it's my own fault, but there is always a small chance, that
something is wrong in spark codebase. If you've seen something similar or
if there is a jira for smth similar, I'd be glad to know. Thanks.
--
Be well!
Jean Morozov