Oh I see - yes it's the build/. I always thought release votes related to a
source tag rather than specific binaries. But maybe we can just fix it in
1.5.2 if there is concern about mutating binaries. It seems reasonable to
me.

For tests... in the past we've tried to avoid having jars inside of the
source tree, including some effort to generate jars on the fly which a lot
of our tests use. I am not sure whether it's a firm policy that you can't
have jars in test folders, though. If it is, we could probably do some
magic to get rid of these few ones that have crept in.

- Patrick