Hi everyone,
I am just getting started working on spark and was thinking of a first way
to contribute whilst still trying to wrap my head around the codebase.

Exploring the web UI, I noticed it is a classic request-response website,
requiring manual refresh to get the latest data.
I think it would be great to have a "live" website where data would be
displayed real-time without the need to hit the refresh button. I would be
very interested in contributing this feature if it is acceptable.

Specifically, I was thinking of using websockets with a ScalaJS front-end.
Please let me know if this design would be welcome or if it introduces
unwanted dependencies, I'll be happy to discuss this further in detail.

thanks for your feedback,
--Jakob