Hi Jakob,

There is a temporary issue with the Scala 2.11 build in SBT. The problem is
this wasn't previously covered by our automated tests so it broke without
us knowing - this has been actively discussed on the dev list in the last
24 hours. I am trying to get it working in our test harness today.

In terms of fixing the underlying issues, I am not sure whether there is a
JIRA for it yet, but we should make one if not. Does anyone know?

- Patrick