To be clear-er, I don't think it's clear yet whether a 1.7 release
should exist or not. I could see both making sense. It's also not
really necessary to decide now, well before a 1.6 is even out in the
field. Deleting the version lost information, and I would not have
done that given my reply. Reynold maybe I can take this up with you
offline.