Basically, my hostname doesn't resolve to an "accessible" IP
address...which isn't a big deal, I normally set SPARK_LOCAL_IP when I
am doing things on a YARN cluster.  But, we've moved to a Mesos
Cluster recently, and had to track down when it wasn't working...I
assumed (badly obviously) that setting SPARK_LOCAL_IP was
sufficient...need to tell the Mesos scheduler as well I guess.

Not sure if you if would be a good idea to put in actual code,
something like:  "when SPARK_LCOAL_IP is set, and using mesos:// as
the master..set LIBPROCESS_IP," but, some kind of documentation about
this possible issue would have saved me some time.

Cheers,
Aaron