oh i see. In your log, I guess you can find a line like "Initializing
execution hive, version". The line you showed is actually associated with
execution hive, which is a fake metastore that used by spark sql
internally. Logs related to the real metastore (the metastore storing table
metadata and etc.) starts from the line of "Initializing
HiveMetastoreConnection version 1.2.1 using Spark classes."

Hope this is helpful.