I also noticed that spark.replClassServer.host and spark.replClassServer.port
aren’t used anymore. The transport now happens over the main RpcEnv.

Kind regards,

Radek Gruchalski

ra...@gruchalski.com (mailto:ra...@gruchalski.com)

(mailto:ra...@gruchalski.com)
de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/ (http://de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/)

Confidentiality:
This communication is intended for the above-named person and may be
confidential and/or legally privileged.
If it has come to you in error you must take no action based on it, nor must
you copy or show it to anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender
immediately.