The issue I had was with the ElasticsearchReporter and how it maps eg a
Gauge in JSON. The "value" was typed to whatever the first Guage was, eg
int, which caused issues with some of my other guages which were double.

As I say I've just started looking at this and was wanting to see if this
was already implemented before continuing.