Hi Maciej,

Absolutely. We had to copy HasInputCol/s, HasOutputCol/s (along with a
couple of others like HasProbabilityCol) to our repo. Which for most
use-cases is good enough, but for some (e.g. operating on any Transformer
that accepts either our or Sparks HasInputCol) makes the code clunky.
Opening those traits to the public would be a big gain.

Thanks,
Michal