I really think the only thing that should have to change is the maven
group and identifier, not the java namespace.

There are compatibility problems with the java namespace changing
(e.g. access to private[spark]), and I don't think that someone who
takes the time to change their build file to download a maven artifact
without "apache" in the identifier is at significant risk of consumer
confusion.

I've tried to get a straight answer from ASF trademarks on this point,
but the answers I've been getting are mixed, and personally disturbing
to me in terms of over-reaching.