In order to be able to run Java 8 API compatibility tests, I'm going to
push a new set of Jenkins configurations for Spark's test and PR builders
so that those jobs use a Java 8 JDK. I tried this once in the past and it
seemed to introduce some rare, transient flakiness in certain tests, so if
anyone observes new test failures please email me and I'll investigate
right away.

Note that this change has no impact on Spark's supported JDK versions and
our build will still target Java 7 and emit Java 7 bytecode; the purpose of
this change is simply to allow the Java 8 lambda tests to be run as part of
PR builder runs.

- Josh