One minor downside to having both 2.10 and 2.11 (and eventually 2.12) is
deprecation warnings in our builds that we can't fix without introducing a
wrapper/ scala version specific code. This isn't a big deal, and if we drop
2.10 in the 3-6 month time frame talked about we can cleanup those warnings
once we get there.