This sounds good to me as well. The one thing we should pay attention to is how
we update the docs so that people know to start with the spark.ml classes.
Right now the docs list spark.mllib first and also seem more comprehensive in
that area than in spark.ml, so maybe people naturally move towards that.

Matei