I am curious if all Spark unit tests pass with the forced true value for
unaligned.
If that is the case, it seems we can add s390x to the known architectures.

It would also give us some more background if you can describe how
java.nio.Bits#unaligned()
is implemented on s390x.

Josh / Andrew / Davies / Ryan are more familiar with related code. It would
be good to hear what they think.

Thanks