I just heard about mention-bot at PyCon 2016
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRFHvavxnos>:

https://github.com/facebook/mention-bot

Do you have a GitHub project that is too big for people to subscribe to all
the notifications? The mention bot will automatically mention potential
reviewers on pull requests. It helps getting faster turnaround on pull
requests by involving the right people early on.

mention-bot checks the blame history for the files modified by a PR and
automatically pings the most likely candidates for review. I wonder if it
would work well for us.

Nick

I’ve also heard that we should try to keep some other instructions for