I think your error could possibly be different - looking at the original
JIRA the issue was happening on HDFS and you seem to be experiencing the
issue on s3n, and while I don't have full view of the problem I could see
this being s3 specific (read-after-write on s3 is trickier than
read-after-write on HDFS).

--
Cell : 425-233-8271