-1 because of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-16121.

This jira was resolved after 2.0.0-RC1 was cut. Without the fix, Spark
SQL effectively only uses the driver to list files when loading datasets
and the driver-side file listing is very slow for datasets having many
files and partitions. Since this bug causes a serious performance
regression, I am giving -1.