Hi,

I'd like to request help from committers/contributors to work on some
trivial bug fixes or documentation for the Spark project. I'm very
interested in the machine learning side of things as I have a math
background. I recently passed the databricks cert and feel I have a decent
understanding of the key concepts I need to get started as a beginner
contributor.  and I've signed up for a Jira account.

Thank you